1 Hour Laser Tag - SEND Accessible Session
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: North Greenwich, London
This session is specially designed to make our laser tag games accessible to those with special educational needs and disabilities.
Here are the steps we take to create a more relaxed environment, whilst keeping all the fun!
- We increase the ratio of marshals to players, to ensure we can provide additional support as required.
- We allow longer for the briefing, to ensure there is plenty of time for any questions and that everyone understands how to use the equipment before the session starts.
- We keep the house lights on, so it is easier to navigate environment and the effect of the 'flashing' from the laser tag packs is minimised.
- We reduce the volume of the music in the arena.
- We turn off the smoke machine.
- We tailor the game modes used in the session to the needs and abilities of the group.
- We offer free carer places
1 x Laser Tag Marker
1 x Sensor Vest
Record of Results
Minimum age 6+
All players must arrive 30 minutes prior to the session start time, so you can get kitted up and briefed. This ensures you get your full 1 hour of game play!
Please note that all sessions are public and mixed ages 6+ unless you book all 25 spaces and Bunker 51 is multi-use venue, so we recommend that all players wear old clothes and trainers.